
My name is Juanitha. (morning class)I’m originally from West Africa in Benin. I also lived in Togo for 6 years. I speak French and many of my native languages, I studied English I my country. I have lived here for 3 years and 4 months. In my country I studied Tourism and Travel. I was studying in second year when I got my visa to travel to America; however, I didn’t finish my degree. Here I am studying English as a second language, to be prepare for my academies courses. I am single, I live by myself. I really miss my family and my best friend who lives in Paris.
I like dancing, going to movies and reading some love histories. I don’t like nosy people. I am good at cooking. I am bad at singing. I am generous, polite and well-educated person. I am too affectionate in my relationship, but very often moody.
If I could change one thing about my country, it would be the poverty. Because in my country, many people are poor and can’t afford to buy a food. Even though most of them had been in school and graduated, they can’t find a job too have a better life. If I could change something about this country, it would be the racism and less violence. Because many people were attack on the street and murdered for no reasons. If I could change something about the world, it would be the war. Because so many innocents (specially the children.) are killed very day around the world. I plan to have my degree in business, get marriage with the man I love and start my own family. This is my photo! (team 2)
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Juanitha,
We really like your picture.
How old are you?
See ya!
Take care!
bye
sama
Hi sama,
Nice to read you,and thank you
guys.I'm 26 but i'm going to be
27 years old in 2 weeks.
See ya,take care.
Cute Nitha....
Post a Comment