My name is Kodjo Z. (morning class). I am originally from TOGO. I speak French and English. I studied English in my country. I have lived here for two years. In my country, I studied and ran my own business. Here, I work and go to school. I am single. I live alone. Ireally miss my family and my friends.ABOUT MY PERSONALITY; I am a grateful person. I like meeting with people. Ilike being honest with people. I don't like betraying people. I don't like bossy people and I can't stand messy houses. I am good at working. I am bad at swimming. Three words that best describe me are:1. I have initiative because I am looking for betteropportunities to have a better life.2. I am hard-working and it will help me in reachingmy goal, because success does not come easy.3. I have faith in others, because I believe they are sincere.THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE - IF I COULD: If I could change something in my country, I would change the nepotism and favortism that is prevalent there.If I could change something about this country it would be to change the high taxes that are imposed on people. If I could change something about the world, it would be to change the minds of politicians to work for peaceful relations in the world. In the future, I would like to start my own business, get married and hope to have a family of three children. My goal is to continue my education.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment