My name is Parvin. (evening class )I am originally from Iran. I speak Persian. I studied a little English in my country. I have lived here for about three years and six months. In my country I was a high school teacher .Here I am a student. I am married. I live with my husband I really miss my son, my sister and my friends I like friendship I like children, I like peace in all world .I do not like dishonest people, jealous and stingy people. I am good at family communication .I am bad at speaking English. I am a patient person I learned that from my mother. I am a thankful person because all time I say thanks to God. I am easily offended and sensitive. I think it is about my genetics. If I could change one thing about this country, it would be relationships because many old parents are very lonely. If I could change one thing about the world, I would divide wealth more evenly between all people because I get upset when I think some parents can not provide food for their children. My goal is to apply for my son to come to U.S.
Sincerely
Parvin (night class)
Friday, November 30, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment