My name is Mariam. (morning class) I am originally from Mauritania. I speak French I studied English in my country. I have lived here for one year. In my country I studied in high school 4 languages and mathematics. Here I study English as a second language. I am engaged right now, and I live with my parents. I really miss my friends, the fashion, and going to parties with them. I like to go dancing in a night club with friends just having fun and playing; and to visit some interesting places like go to the forest take some pictures. My favorite sport is swimming, and I really love it. I don't like to watch scary movies, boxing, climbing, and also some hard jobs. One of my strengths is cooking African food, and I am bad at playing baseball. I am 20 years old ,and i really love to study ,and i will do it all my life for a best future for my family in Africa and here too, and me. I like to help people who are unhealthy. If I could change one thing about my country, I would change the government. Because it's not good. We don't have enough job opportunities. I would change the time that we work in this country It's very hard when you don't have enough time for your family and yourself. And I would change the government in any country. We have also the same problems in the world; to fight against poverty and some dangerous illness. I would like to be a good person in the future by my study. I would like to go to college take classes in economics to have the best future for my family and for me.
sincerely Mariam
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment