Saturday, November 24, 2007

My name is Assimi. (morning class)I am originally from Togo. I speak Yoruba,
Ewe, French, and English I studied in my country.
I have lived here for three years. In my country I was an accountant in my uncle's stores, but here I cut up meat. I am married and live with my family. I really miss my mother,brothers,
sisters, and neighborhood. I like playing scrabble, listening to music like funk and country , and
watching movies with family and friends. I don't like to waste my time with the gossip men. I don't also like to see the violence against women . I am good at playing soccer, but I am bad at cooking.
Three words that best describe me are :
- generous because I like to help if I have the possibility.
-warmhearthed because I love and take everybody like myself.
-ambitious because we need a small dose to make our life better. If I could change one thing about my country,it would be to stop the poverty because I think everybody needs to be equal. About this country if I could change one thing it would be to stop the use of the gun by everybody because it is not fair to see the young boys using and killing their classmates with the gun. About the world ,it would be to stop the interference of American government in other countries because another country can decide to do the same and we will not have the peace in the world.
I plan to carry on in studying at the university, and hope to make a career in economic my favorite domain. (team 3b)

No comments: