My name is Maria Elena. I'm in the evening class,< I originally from Mexico but I lived in U.S. for long time
I speak Spanish and English.
In my country I worked in the school, I am Social Worker. When I came to U.S.
I apply for one company. This company makes suits. I work very hard every day
because in this company pay for piece. I really miss my friends and my family.
I am very responsible and friendly with everybody. I don't like people who lie and don't like to ridicule other people. I like read and don't like see scary movies.
I like to help other people because it is difficult when you stay in another country and don't speak the idiom and don't have many friends.
I would change in my country "Education" because they don't have economic opportunities to continue college.(team 2)
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment