My name is Larbi. (morning class) I am originally from Morocco. I have also lived in New Jersey. I speak Arabic and French. I studied English in my country at high school. In my country I was a farm manager. here I am a factory worker. I am single. I live with my friend. I really miss my family. I like to go out with my friends, have fun and help people. I don't like to be alone. I am patient, easy going and honest person.
If I could change one thing about my country, it would be find a way to provide more jobs for people. In this country, it would be health care system. In the world, it would be less violence and more peace.
In the future I would like to continue my study, get a good degree and find a better job.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment