My name is Messan. (morning class) In fact,I am from Togo, a small country in West Africa. I speak French, English, German and Ewe.
I have lived here for two years and two months. In my country I was a student in Deutsch Department at the university of Lome. Here I go to school in morning and in evening I work in meat processing company at Tyson. I am single and I live alone. I miss my family and friends.
I like reading news, playing soccer and working out. Also I like watching romantic movies and learning more about other countries. In addition, I like to listen to love music. However, I can’t stand seeing people suffering. I hate people who betray somebody's trust, laziness, and those who are stubborn.
In reality, I am good at playing soccer, but I am bad at playing baseball. I am a trustworthy and outgoing person and I am not arrogant. I am very friendly and have a strong desire to know more about others. On the other hand I am a hardworking, affectionate, and honest person.
If I could change one thing about my country, I could create more opprtunities for those who are in need. If I could change one thing about this country, it should be discrimination and segregation between human beings because all men are created equal. Avoid more voilence and have peace would be my goal. Furthermore, I would avoid pollution and terrorism in the whole world. also I would provide foods for million peoples who are starving all over the world because we are all God's creature.
In short my hopes for the future are to have a good education, find a better job and a good wife. In short, I would like to have a warmhearted and thoughtful family.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment