Saturday, November 24, 2007

My name is Komlan N. (morning class) and I'm originally from Togo a West African country. I speak Ewe my native langage, French and I do my best with English. I also learned a few word of Deutch in high school. I have lived in Togo all my life until I move to Illinois (US) in January 2006. In my country, I got 13 years of education and started planning for my future . Here I'm attending English class in Black Hawk college of Moline and work in a manufacturing company called HON. I still being single and live alone. I really miss my parents, friends and everything I left behind me especially my motocycle. I like to travel, jog and listen to gospel and hip pop music. I don't like to be around violent people and I dislike snow. I'm good at literature but not very strong in science. I'm a real outgoing person and very ambitious .Time becomes very important in my life and I like to be alone when needed. But I also enjoy spending time in company with my friends. I'm christian and like to be at church every Sunday. In my country, many things need to be changed and if I could, I would change the mind of politicians in order to give good jobs and find a solution for the problems of educational access to everyone. Here in America, I hope I see parents changing the way the raise their children. I would also like to see the entire world without war, where every race can live together ready to fight against poverty, diseases, hunger, floods etc. For the future, I dream to become a member of a human being organization in order to help those who are in strong need. I wish to get married soon and have two biological children.

No comments: